Customized end to end power and utility solution even in remote areas ensuring quality service and reliability
We offer great value rental power solutions for companies involved in mining. Our multi-megawatt power with fuel storage facility for rent is ideal for open cast and underground mining operations. We help mining companies face industry challenges and ensure that there is no undue power disconnect during power outage or emergency power breakdown. We tailor precise solutions for mines in remote locations where it is not possible to arrange for reliable power due to non-availability of grid. We offer step up and step down system for transfer of power in tunnel. Our expert technicians are at your call and will offer exceptional installation and maintenance.
Perennial has provided services to the Mining in India, including services to support mining infrastructure on an open Cut and underground mine sites, as well as mineral industrial process plants.
Our turnkey rental power solutions range from 15 KVA generators to complete multi-MW power packages from 2 MW upwards of 50MW both LV and HV installations, including full operation and maintenance.
Typical applications includes:
- DG set from 15KVA to 2050 single unit & it can be multi-mega watts till 50mw with HT/LT.
- Annual Maintenance contract for the Dg sets Deployed at Remote Location
- Power for labour camps including accommodation and catering facilities.
- Power during the Construction Phases of a new mine.
- Power for the extension of existing mine capacity
- Additional power for production peaks
- Power during planned maintenance.
- Emergency power during unplanned outages
- Both diesel and natural gas powered generators are available as well as a combined fuel (diesel / gas) system
- Power in the Remote Location.
Additional services include up-front engineering with on-site care and maintenance support, in line with mining standards and regulations. Perennial has successfully supported mines over short and long term durations in the Hospet Area, covering exploration, feasibilities, planned expansions, breakdowns, shutdowns or tailored capacities throughout the mine life.